Road & Rail Festival 2024
Join us on the 14th July 2024
After the resounding success of our Classic Cars & Trains event in previous years, we have decided to give it its own day in July!
Come and visit us for the Road & Rail festival in 2024 at our award-winning railway for one of the most varied event of the year at Amerton Railway. See vintage and unusual vehicles, stationary engines and trains in all forms this weekend.
Passenger and demonstration freight trains hauled by both our locomotives will be running on the day.
We are working as quickly as we can to confirm ticket prices for the day, our aim is to make all of our events as affordable as possible for families! We will have day tickets available for the railway, and a small charge to enter the classic car rally field. All proceeds go back into our charity to ensure the continuing preservation of our great heritage!
All major debit and credit cards will be accepted on both the event field entrance and the railway.
Opening Times – 11am until 5pm
Gates to the event field for guests and the railway open at 11am, though if you wish to join us early, the yard outside the steam engine shed at the railway will be open from 8am to see the steam engines being lit up, simply come through the main Amerton Railway entrance gate and walk down the platform to the end, come and say hello!
The event will be running throughout the day until 5pm on Sunday and will have steam and diesel locomotives in operation on passenger and demonstration freight trains that run on our 1-mile track around the outside of our event field.
Exhibitor Applications – Open NOW!
- Car entries for the event must be submitted by 10th July 2024.
- Please complete one form per exhibit if you are bringing more than one.
- Entry is free and a free ride on the railway will be included for attending.
- We have limited places, we will close this form when we are full!
- Cars must arrive between 9 and 10am on the day of the event.
- We won’t stop you, but we would love for you to stay until the event closes at 17:00.
- Cars must be safe, insured, and road registered.
- We would politely request that you keep revving engines to an absolute minimum, but you are most welcome to show off those engine bays!
- Your car does not need to be concourse! Most interesting cars aren’t!
- There are no camping or overnight facilities, there are toilets, and food is available.
Do you have a vehicle, stationary engine, or interesting vintage transportation relic you would like to exhibit?
Classic car clubs! Please share this page between your members!
Exhibitor Arrival Information
Please head towards the right-hand side of the Amerton Farm car park and towards the event stewards at the railway crossing, they will guide you to your space. Depending on numbers, you may be asked to queue for a short time in our overflow car park, please arrive between 9am and 10am on the day of the event.
The address for the railway is Amerton Railway, Amerton, Stafford, ST18 0LA. Google Maps will take you right to us. If you have any problems finding us or have any issues generally, please call 01889271337.
Classic Cars 2021 event photograph kindly provided by Triston Carrington